SMPP Gateway API
The Short Message Peer-to-Peer (SMPP) is a protocol used by the telecommunications industry for exchanging SMS messages between Short Message Service Centers (SMSC) and/or External Short Messaging Entities (ESME). We offer a powerful high throughput SMPP gateway, supporting the industry standard SMPP v3.4 protocol.
Use an SMPP Gateway API to Send Text Messages. Start sending SMS through SMPP for high volume messaging with 100% uptime. We have years of experience in providing SMPP services, and the excellent technology we use makes the gateway highly reliable as well as entirely scalable. We offer connectivity for multiple operators, thus assuring you about faster delivery.
Feature Of Our SMPP Gateway API :
- Support SMPP Version 3.4 .
- Multiple Sessions bind Mode supported: Transmitter, Receiver & Transceiver.
- Panel to view Live Traffic and Delivery Reports.
- Support for Transactional and Promotional SMS.
- Powerful SMS Gateway with high throughput, Super-fast delivery upto 1000 message/sec.
- Secure and Reliable Routes/Gateways.
- Access to all the personalization features of the message (Long messages, custom senderID, encoding support, and so on).
- A dedicated project manager that provides support and follow-up to the use of the service.
- Traffic monitoring and 24/7 assistance via our monitoring tools.